The PlusUp Matcha: Matcha Latte with Plus CBD Oil
How do you make a matcha latte using PlusCBD Oil™? Learn from Marlon Doll, the host of the popular Youtube cooking show “Bachelor on a Budget,” as he shares his latest creation: the PlusUp Matcha Latte! Crafted using our PlusCBD Oil™ Gold Formula Drops, this delicious beverage is plant-based, antioxidant rich, and packed with superfoods to provide a healthy boost to any morning routine. Cheers and enjoy!
Made using four simple ingredients: premium grade matcha, coconut milk, water and our PlusCBD Oil™ Drops. Optional sweetener can be added if needed.
Full recipe below:
1 cup of coconut milk (or 3/4 cup canned coconut milk)
1/2 cup of water
1 tsp premium matcha powder
1 tsp (2 droppers full) of PlusCBD Oil™ Gold Formula Unflavored Drops
Optional sweetener: maple syrup, agave, or your favorite sweetener (not required)
1. Mix coconut milk and hot water. Heat and simmer (do not bring to boil).
2. Add heated coconut milk and hot water to blender.
3. Add matcha powder to blender, along with optional sweetener.
4. Add PlusCBD Oil™ Gold Formula Unflavored Drops to blender.
5. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
6. Pour and enjoy!